Support ACT UP
ACT UP relies on our supporters to be able to do the amazing work we do. We don't take money from drug companies or the government, and most foundations don't support groups as cool as ACT UP. So please, click below to make a donation online! We need all the help we can get.
Donate by check
It's also possible to send us a check! Make it out to 'ACT UP Philadelphia' and send it to the address below.
PO Box 22439
Land Title Station
Philadelphia, PA 19110-2439
What your donation gets
Donating to ACT UP means that your money will go to supporting activism led by people with HIV and people of color.
- A $10 donation pays for three flats of water at a demonstration
- A $25 donation pays for tokens for low-income members to come to meetings
- A $50 donation pays for signs for 100 demonstrators
- A $100 donation pays for food for one bus full of demonstrators to go speak truth to power in DC or NY
- A $250 donation pays for ACT UP's office and meeting space for one month
- A $500 donation pays for everything above!
- A $1000 donation pays for half of one bus to DC or NY
- A $25000 donation pays for a whole bus to DC or NY, and all the food for the people on the bus, plus a tip for the bus driver
A side note
Donations to ACT UP are not tax deductible because we're too fierce!
If you want to make a sizeable donation and need the tax write-off, contact us at actupp at critpath dot org and we'll work with you and our fiscal sponsor to make it work.