ACT UP Philly T-Shirts

You can rock your own stylish ACT UP shirts like the ones below! Visit our cafepress.com store to pick out what you want and get it shipped right to you. 30% of the price goes to support ACT UP's work to bring justice to people with HIV and those at risk of infection. The other 70% goes to CafePress...

Want a cheaper shirt? Come to a meeting!

So, support us, and look cool. What could be better?

join act up philly

ACT UP Meetings

Every Monday night
6-9pm
St. Luke’s Church
Basement
330 S. 13th St
Between Pine & Spruce

Join our email list

ACT UP has an announcement list that anyone can join. You will learn about actions we are organizing, parties we’re planning that you can’t miss, and other events that ACT UP thinks you should know about.

Join the email list>>

Like us on Facebook

donate to act up philly

ACT UP is an all-volunteer organization, and we rely on your support to campaign for the rights of people with HIV in Philly and worldwide. Please support us with a donation today.

donate to ACT UP Philly ACT UP Philadelphia shirts ACT UP Philly shirts